If we are to "preach the gospel to every creature" (Mark 16:15) then we should know what it is.
The word "gospel" simply means "good news." In the case of the gospel of Jesus Christ, it is amazingly good news.
The links below will serve as a collection of posts to strengthen your understanding of the good news of Jesus Christ, and what it means all of us.
- Radically Good News: The gospel, according to Jesus in John 3:16-18
- Born Again: This is a list of verses that deal with the what happens to you when you believe the gospel and receive "salvation." The bible calls it being "born again" and that's the reason for the title of this post.
- The Righteousness of God: We don't have to depend on our own righteousness, God gives us His own righteousness
- The Purpose of the Law: What purpose should God's law play in our lives today?
- He does the Keeping: A short list of scriptures that show one aspect of what God does for us when we believe.
More to come....